15,99 €
inkl. MwSt.

Versandfertig in über 4 Wochen
Melden Sie sich für den Produktalarm an, um über die Verfügbarkeit des Produkts informiert zu werden.

• Broschiertes Buch

William Henry Searle, PhD, is a poet and writer whose work draws on personal lived experience, seeking to interweave the natural world with the human. He holds a doctorate in creative writing and environmental philosophy, for which he was awarded a three-year studentship to study at the Royal Holloway University of London. His first book, Lungs of my Earth , was published in the USA in 2015 by Hiraeth Press. He divides his time between Snowdonia and the New Forest, exploring, writing and wood carving.

Produktbeschreibung
William Henry Searle, PhD, is a poet and writer whose work draws on personal lived experience, seeking to interweave the natural world with the human. He holds a doctorate in creative writing and environmental philosophy, for which he was awarded a three-year studentship to study at the Royal Holloway University of London. His first book, Lungs of my Earth , was published in the USA in 2015 by Hiraeth Press. He divides his time between Snowdonia and the New Forest, exploring, writing and wood carving.
Autorenporträt
William Henry Searle, PhD, is a poet and writer whose work draws on personal lived experience, seeking to interweave the natural world with the human. He holds a doctorate in creative writing and environmental philosophy, for which he was awarded a three-year studentship to study at the Royal Holloway University of London. His first book, Lungs of my Earth, was published in the USA in 2015 by Hiraeth Press. He divides his time between Snowdonia and the New Forest, exploring, writing and wood carving.